Are YOU Ready?
Xổ số miền bắc thứ 4It is the winter season... would you and your family be prepared to survive if you were in your home without electricity, roads blocked, and emergency agencies recommend you stay home? There are three basic steps to protect you and your family:
- Prepare your emergency kit
- Make a plan
- Stay informed
Xổ số miền bắc thứ 4For more information about how to prepare for emergencies, visit or call 866-782-3470.
Prepare Your Team
Emergency equipment can be prepared in a portable case. Must have available supplies to last at least three days for an emergency case, and these include:
- Three gallons of water per person per day
- Eating canned / prepackaged with manual opener
- Battery-powered radio and extra batteries
- First aid kit
- Flashlight with extra batteries
- Personal hygiene products (baby wipes, cleansing gel)
- Blankets or sleeping bags
- Prescription drugs
- Baby supplies, pets or people with disabilities if needed
Xổ số miền bắc thứ 4If you evacuate your home and plan your area, where would you go? If you have children in school, are you aware of what will happen to them if an evacuation? The following are important steps to define their emergency plan:
- Define a meeting point for you and your family in case you can not go home
- Select a friend or relative out of town for all should be reported separately
- Keep a list of important phone numbers with them all the time, numbers have are: workplace of husband or wife, your children's school, family doctor, church or parish, and other
- Talk to the school to see how we notify in case of evacuation of their children and what actions to take
Xổ số miền bắc thứ 4Listen to your radio and local television to stay informed before, during, and after an emergency. They will provide data for evacuation if necessary, routes, locations of shelters, and information on how to protect yourself and your family stay safe.